Thursday, August 20, 2009

Of God and Games



So this actually has nothing to do with god but rather I have become a bit of a gaming addict again. I have so much stuff thats needs to get done I guess I get overwhelmed and kind of shut down a bit. Its a constant struggle to not play any games. The ones I have been playing (and curse the companies that made them so addictive.) are Company of Hero's skirmish mode for my WWII fix, Fallout 3 DLC (good news here is all the DLC have been completed and I finished them all) and for some reason I have gone naustalgic for some classic games like magic the gatherings shandalar, some old WWII games like panzergeneral 3D. Anyways, I'm getting mad at myself for the self indulgance and now I have to buckle back down If I want to get work somewhere. So that being said I'm going to post some new images of where I'm up to with my Model.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i hear ya.

got a huge quake live itch i'm dying to scratch.

games are fun. beta testing them at the studio where you made the hero character is probably a helluva lot better!

get on it.