Monday, March 2, 2009

On the New

Well can't say I'm not a little dissapointed, I was hopeing my latest Demo Iteration would have gotten me in somewhere.Alas tis not so.......Booo.....Well that means that I must move on to something new. Hmmmm. I really enjoy the look of PrivateerPress's stuff (they deal in miniature gaming) and I have been eyeing one of thier figures for some time. I'm hoping it will fullfill a few different requirements.

1: I have a few Hard surface type models on the reel already so this will be something a bit more organic.
2: Its a female to which I have none, there is also a fair amount of drapped cloth which should be a challenge.
3: I already have a mini form PrivateerPress, the Castigator, and this next model is of the same faction, I could in turn do 2 models from another faction later and then actually animate some sort of cobat sequence donw the road.

So with all this in mind here is what the mini looks like.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this should be interesting ;)

very cool choice.