Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Work Has Begun

So here is my first update for this particular project, Not much but I got in a few hours the other day and I gout the staff weapon base mesh done. I plan to hold off on Zbrush until I get at least the upper torso done.

I'm going to use a different method of modeling this time, With fett I just did eveything on the surface, if It was underneath armor or something for the most part I didn't model it, that route gave me a few issues in the rigging department.

This Time I'm doing the whole body as one piece also, rigging an upper and lower torso with the skinning was a bit of a nightmare. It was a chellenge to keep the body from pulling apart in places. A single body should be more uniform. Anyhow this is what I have accomplished thus far. I don't know how quick this model may be as the 12th of this month has Dominance War IV starting and I might throw in my hat on that. We'll see.

L8rs

D.

No comments: